Makey Makey is an excellent prototyping tool for turning any conductive object or thing (including aluminium foil, metal table legs, and even fruit!) into touch inputs for your computer!
Makes STEM Education fun! Start out easy with a banana piano. First setup takes seconds. Then make game controllers, musical instruments, and countless inventions. Advance to additional inputs and multi-key remapping up to 18 keys. Ages 8 to infinity.
- Turn everyday objects like bananas into touchpads!
- Connect the world around you to your computer! Setup takes just seconds.
- Just plug, clip, and play! No programing knowledge needed. No software to install. Works with Mac and Windows.
- 1000s of possibilities! Draw your own game controller, sneak a cat selfie, and dance like never before.
- Ages 8 to infinity.
The original Makey Makey Classic - Named one of Consumer Reports’ “Best Tech Toys of 2014," "Best of Toy Fair 2014" by Popular Science, and a finalist for Toy of the Year 2016.
We offer two variants:
- Makey Makey Classic Bundle Set - includes a Makey Makey Classic Kit and conductive materials that are ready for tinkering straight out of the box.
- Makey Makey Classic Kit Only
- 2x rolls of copper tape (one with conductive adhesive, and one without),
- 1x pack of PlayDoh
- 1x Makey Makey Classic Kit, containing:
- 1x Makey Makey Board
- 1x USB Cable
- 7x Alligator Clips cables
- 6x Connector Wires
- Instructions with Visual Project Start Guide
- Online Documentation
- Makey Makey Sticker