This DC power supply is a must have for benchtop technicians and hobbyists. It is compact and light weight as it is the size of a multimeter. It also has digital controls and a large display to provide accurate control.
To use, simply plug in the cable to your power point and turn on.
It has short circuit protected with banana plug sockets for power output, and houses two 2A USB charging outlets too.
The supply can be operated in constant current or constant voltage modes, up to a maximum of 50W.
When using DC power supplies, we recommend using a multimeter to measure voltage output prior to connecting to your circuit.
- Adjustable from 0.3-30 volt at up to 3.75A with maximum continuous power 50W
- Constant current (CC) and constant voltage (CV) mode
- Handheld design
- Large LCD display
- Output short circuit protection
- Switchmode power supply
- Fanless cooling for silent operation
- Input Voltage: 90 - 265VAC @ 50-60Hz
- Input Current: 1A
- Output Rating:
- Voltage range: 0.3 to 30V
- Current range: 0 to 3.75A
- Ripple and noise: <150mV p-p
- Load regulation: 0.1%
- Measurement Accuracy:
- Voltage: 10mV
- Current: 1mA
|Type of Power Supply||Desktop|
Banana 4mm (standard)
DC Voltage Rating
DC Current Rating
|DC current rating||3.75A|
|Mains Voltage Range||90V-265V|
|Rated for AU Mains|
|Mains Max Current||1A|
Product User Manual: Download Manual